Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year, New Adventures!

I can't believe it is 2011!  One more year closer to graduation and starting life in the real world!  It goes by so quickly!

We just returned for a WONDERFUL two week Christmas break and I must admit, I was NOT really looking forward to coming back to school!  I really enjoyed my time with my family and friends at home!  We had a FULLLLL house for Christmas!  There was my mom, dad, and myself (the usual crowd), PLUS my sister, her husband, and two kids, my brother and his wife, and his wife's mom!  Also, there were five dogs running around because everyone brought their pets!  It was busy, crazy, and very very fun!  Like I said, I was VERY sad to see it end!

Now I am back in the groove of things at good ol' Merychurst.  The first week back is usually really stressful because you have to get out of vacation mentality and jump RIGHT back in where we left off in December with classes and course work.  So far, I have survived!

The weather has actually been pretty mild and today is the first day it has really snowed since we have been back.  Its much easier to walk to calls when not surrounded by a foot of snow!  Luckily it continues to be a mild winter!

I have a lot of reading to do for classes tonight, so I am gonna jump into that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment