Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just Another Day

I haven't really done much since my last post, so I apologize in advance if this one is boring!

For the most part, that last week has mostly been about doing homework.  Now that midterms are over, it is now time here to begin thinking about final papers and projects.  In other words, it's time to get serious!  Luckily I have a few things to distract me and keep me from getting in too deep!  I went home this past weekend to spend some time with my family and then on Sunday night we had a cheerleading stunt clinic!  It was super intense and a lot of hard work but we have really improved on the cool things that our squad can do! (which is especially good right now since our two biggest rival games are coming up in the next couple weeks: Edinboro and Gannon!). 

Other than new excitement (and soreness) from cheerleading, I also have my 21st birthday to look forward to in 3 weeks, then Valentine's Day, and it's officially only 30 days until Spring Break!  Until those things though, I just need to write papers and finish products so I don't get behind or too stressed out!

Here's to hoping I can keep treading water and survive 'til Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment