Thursday, January 13, 2011

Busy Little Bee

So I haven't posted in a week because I have been running around like a mad woman!

Last weekend I had FOUR games to cheer at!  On Saturday my parents came to the games and then took me out to dinner.  Even though I had only been back form break for a week, it was NICE to see them and get some food off campus!  And after my games, I had to study study study because this week was midterm week!  (NEVER fun!)

Luckily, my first midterm was today and I think I did really well.  It was for History of the American West.  I love the class and the professor but he gives VERY hard tests!  The study guide he gave us was three pages chocked full of facts, people, places, events...and of course we had to know everything we could fit in our brains!  But, in the end my week of studying paid off because I feel really good about it!  When you get to college, don't blow off studying, even though it is VERY tempting!  It really does help!

Besides the dread of midterms, this week has been a VERY good one.  On Tuesday night my best friend from home came to visit me because her school is still on winter break.  It was SO nice and SO fun to see and hang out with her, especially since I didn't see her much over Christmas Break because she went on vacation with her family.  And to make it even better, my boyfriend is coming to visit tomorrrow night for the entire three day weekend!  I can't wait!

Well, hopefully this weekend is as much fun as I hope it will be!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment