Wednesday, December 15, 2010

READY for break!

Just about 2 more days until Christmas break is FINALLY upon us and you can tell the entire campus is itching for it to begin!

The last few days have been especially rough for me because I caught a terrible cold that made me downright miserable!  But, being sick at Mercyhurst actually isn't too terrible.  I know when I was still at home, I was used to my mom knowing exactly what to do and say to make me feel better.  At Mercyhurst, we have the Cohen Health Center, where the nurses are just like your on-campus moms!  I went in not feeling well and they knew exactly what to tell me and give me to make me better.  I left the health center yesterday feeling so much better, even though before I went I really just wanted to be at home!  The health center even has doctors on staff, so if you need to see a doctor or get a prescriptions, they are right there for every student!  It's super convenient and nice!

I cheered my second basketball game tonight and the men and women teams both won!  They were great games and so fun to be at (even though I am not fully recovered from my cold!).

Well, for the rest of the week I plan on cleaning, packing and looking forward to an amazing break with my friends and family!  If I don't blog again before the holidays, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment