Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall break!

Hello again! 
It's been a a little while since I have posted because I have been SO very busy!  Last week I studied reallyyyyyyyy hard for midterms and then it was fall break!  And right now I technically don't have time to be doing this, but I needed a little mental break from my paper writing...lol.

But, I had a really amazing, entirely too short fall break!  It's a really nice break because it really splits up the term and gives my brain a chance to recooperate after midterms.  This break was especially good because I spent it visiting my boyfriend at his school.  We had a lot of fun and I got to spend the silly Hallmark holiday of Sweetest Day with him!  He took me out to dinner :).

There are a lot of really really fun ways you can spend your fall break.  Some students just go home, but others choose to use this long weekend as a time to take a roadtrip somewhere fun with friends.  My freshman year a few friends and I stayed at my house is Bay Village and spent a day at Cedar Point for Halloweekends.  And last year, my friend from Oklahoma (couldn't go home because it was so far for just a weekend) came to my house and we spent some quality time at home.  I was a little sad to see break end this year but luckily the end of break means there are only 4 more weeks left in this term!  And then it's holiday time!

Here on campus everyone is starting to get ready for Halloween!  I LOVE THIS HOLIDAY!  Costumes, candy, sillyness, it just couldn't be more fun!  My roomies and I have been planning costumes and weekend plans today and it has just gotten me so excited for what's to come!  Hopefully it's a good one this year!

Well...I'm going back to paper-writing, so until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment