Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dreary Erie? Not for me!

Heyyy again!

My roomie and I last fall
Sooooo we have now been back at school for almost five weeks, and you can tell everyone is starting to get lost in translation of school work, studying for midterms, and loss of sleep.  And to make getting up in the morning even harder, it has been much less sunny and it has rained almost everyday.  Walking to class in the morning is just not fun when you have to do it through the rain!  And the worst part?  Now is the time of year when everyone gets colds!

But, being a veteran of the whole changing of weather thing, I am getting through just fine!  While it's no secret that Erie weather is not ideal, this city is my second home.  It will get worse in the winter monthes, but for now I find myself enjoying the cool fall breeze.  Today, I walked with my roommate around campus running errands and it was the perfect day for a relaxing stroll in a cozy sweatshirt!  SOO fall-y!  And once the leaves start really changing, Erie is probably one of the most beautiful places to be! 

The next two weeks or so are going to be VERY busy for me.  I have to study really hard for midterms, especially because this is my term with four classes and I don't want to let the tempting laziness take over!  But, I am allowing myself for a little bit of a break to go home this weekend and spend some time with my family, friends, and boyfriend back home!  So, until we meet again, enjoy the lovely fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment