Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The End is in Sight!

It is obvious around campus that we are quickly approaching the end of the year.  Seniors are bustling around and getting nervous for their last 5 or 6 weeks of classes before graduation, clubs and student government are holding elections and being taken over by new officers, and the work load of a fast moving term is sitting on most students' shoulders!  It seems the ONLY thing that isn't ending is the cold weather!  STILLL holding out for that one!

This point in the term is a fun, yet stressful time for me.  I am really looking forward to summer time but the end seems to be coming so fast I am starting to get stressed about finishing all my work in time.  Of course, I always do get my work done but the thought of it is still scary!  I have pretty much dedicated most of my free time for the next few weeks for school work, researching, and studying for exams (with a few exceptions on the weekends, of course!)

Luckily, there are some fun distractions to look forward to that will keep my head above water at Mercyhurst.  Tomorrow during the day is the "Breastival/Testival".  It is a little carnival event that is taking place in order to raise awareness of breast and testicular cancer.  I will probably stop in because there are supposed to be games and awesome prizes!  The leadership certification program exec board and I are also working on planning an Easter Egg Hunt for the club to participate in, which is definately going to be a fun event.  Plus, this weekend there is a comedian on Friday night and the Spring Charity Ball on Saturday!  It should be an awesome weekend!

So, here's to keeping focused and still having fun as the end of the year sneaks up on all of us as Mercyhurst!

No comments:

Post a Comment