Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another Beginning!

Hello friends!!!

So here I am, starting my THIRD spring trimester of my college career.  It's really unbelievable!  The days rush by and before I know it I will be out in the real world!  Spring term is always my favorite.  Besides that obvious fact that summer break is just around the corner, it also is a time of nice weather!  Everyday brings us one step closer to flip flops, sunshine, and beach days!  Of course, being in Erie, there will still be cold days and maybe even a little more snow, but it melts fast and never lasts long!  You can definately tell spring is coming on this campus by the optimism in all the students!  On a sunny day you can just tell that so many people have a spring in the step and a smile on their face!  And my personal favorite of nice weather: SPRING CLOTHES!

Of course the soon-to-be changing weather isn't the only exciting things about spring.  It is the time where seniors are figuring out their plans after graduation, housing for the next year is decided, and a whole new set of classes are being taken!  This term I only have 3 classes and so far I really like all of them!  I don't have an early mornings and I have one night class.  In my opinion, it is the best time of year for night classes because the days get longer so it isn't still dark when you finally get out of class! 

I have set a few goals for this term and hopefully I can keep up with them!  I am going to try working out more often (especially now that the cheerleading season is over!) and I am going to eat healthy!  I think the sunshine outside should keep me motivated and focused enough to meet my goals and have a really enjoyable term!  Keep your fingers crossed for me! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment