Sunday, March 13, 2011

I thought the groundhog DIDN'T see his shadow!

Some of us silly Ambassadors at Spring Tea
Well, it is supposed to be spring time...but I am wondering if Mother Nature has gotten confused!  We had a big snowstorm on Thursday night!  We went to bed with a rainy (but warmer) day and when we woke up, it was a winter wonderland!  Needless to say, I was NOT very happy to see that!  All the snow had JUST finished melting!  Hopefully it was our last big snowstorm, though.  If it wasn't I might have to boycott Erie for a while until it gets it's weather on the right track!

Our pretty tulips!
Besides dealin' with the un-spring spring weather, today was the Ambassador Spring Tea!  It is the time that the new ambassador officially join the club and we send off the seniors that will be graduating in a couple monthes.  It is a really fun and nice ceremony in the Christ the King Chapel here on campus.  I think the BEST part about it is the reception afterward, though!  There is always YUMMY finger foods and chocolate covered strawberries!  They are so delicious and I am pretty sure I ate enough for an army!  Functions like this one are always catered by the school's dining service and it is always SOO good!  (So FYI...attend formal school functions to take advantage of the extra yummy food!).  AND there were really pretty tulips on the tables and we took some for our apartment!  YAY spring!

Now that I am a week into spring term, I am really realizing how much I like this term.  I have so much to look forward to, great classes, and VERY little homework (the BESTTTT PARTTT).  Hopefully it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment