Thursday, November 11, 2010

FINALS, finally!

Helloooo future Lakers!

So Fall Term 2010 is FINALLY coming to an end!  This has been probably one of the busiest and most stressful terms of my college career and I couldn't be more happy to put it behind me!  Today was the last day of regular classes and it was an amazing feeling leaving classes knowing I am just a few exams away from a lovely Thanksgiving break at home with my family.

Finals are never fun, but this year we get a three day weekend for maximum study time.  I usually don't use all that time for studying (I HATE studying...don't you??) but it is definitely nice to know that I have so much time to go over all my notes and readings to prepare for the exams that will take place on the following Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  I just can't wait for them to be over, though!

This weekend is mostly going to be about studying, but tomorrow I do have a very fun activity.  I am in charge of the decorations committee for an event we host in December called Christmas on Campus, and tomorrow is the first day we will begin decorating the student union with Christmas decorations!  Holiday time is my favorite time of the year and it makes me SO EXCITED to know that we are just around the corner from lights, carols, busy shopping, presents, and cookies! 

Just a few finals and I can officially being the holiday season, but a little secret is that my roommates and I have already started watching Christmas movies! :)  It may be a little early but its a really nice mental break from all the hustle and bustle, paper writing, and studying that typically comes with the end of the term.  I know I haven't done much fun stuff since my last post, but I am SURE that after finals, my life is going to be very exciting!

Happy studying, and Merry Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment